Monday, September 1, 2008

Life with boys

Well, I knew it would happen someday... Kingston decided he would go out and play in the water table (with Daddy's permission). Chris and I were inside talking Fantasy Football, of all things. Next thing we know Chris looks outside and sees that Kingston has shed his underpants. That's pretty typical when he's playing in the water. I open the door and tell him to bring me his underpants. He tells me that he pooped in the grass. Thinking I have miss understood him, I ask him to bring me his underpants again. This time he goes over to pick up the underpants and points to his poop in the yard. "See I pooped in the yard", he tells me. Sure enough he had taken care of business and then went about "watering" it with a bucket. What did he think it was going to grow up to be????? Since Chris taught him to use the "outside urinal" he had the pleasure of cleaning up the mess!

Contributors