Monday, October 13, 2008

Amazing

I know we (adults) all think that our kids are amazing. Do you ever wonder what our kids think is amazing? Well, according to Kingston it's his POOP! Yes, he actually told his Pops that he had amazing poop. Poor Pops! I still get the tickles thinking about the conversation he had with my Dad about this!!!!

Well, Kingston is home now after a few days visit to Mimi and Pops' house. I think he would have stayed there a couple of weeks more, if I would have let him!!! Mimi was gracious enough to take some pictures of all the fun things they did. *See the next post.

They also went to "meet Pops' friends"-which in adults terms is a funeral. My great aunt passed and the funeral was on Sat. Kingston assured Pops that he was a good boy by letting him know that He fell asleep as soon as Pops started singing. (My Dad was the song leader.)

The second funniest story is that my child has turned into a bacon-aholic! Evidently there is no more bacon in West Plains! Kingston ate a grand total of 26 pieces of bacon in 5 days! At one setting he had 7 PIECES!

I am so thankful for my parents being willing to keep Kingston for a few days so that I was able to rest a little before the chaos of a new baby hits our house. We love you Mimi and Pops!

2 comments:

Paula Jennings said...

Oh my. Where do they put it?

loui said...

haha--bacon man!

Contributors