Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ornaments and Hot Sauce



What do these two things have in common??? Kingston's mouth!

Kingston decided that the spice ornament that we made last year was a cookie. I've told him repeatedly that it is NOT a cookie. He just couldn't take my word for it and while I was in the shower he decided to take a bite of the ornament. I probably would have never even noticed that the ornament was gone except he came up stairs to check on me and he had brown spice on his mouth and shirt. When I asked him where the ornament was he led me straight to the trash can and proudly told me he spit out the bite he had taken.

Well the rule in our house is if the mouth breaks the rule, the mouth gets hot sauce! Boy was Kingston unhappy with the choice he had made. Hopefully he has learned his lesson!

By the way, it was very difficult to not laugh. He was SO sad about the whole thing!

4 comments:

Spellings Fam said...

Oh, boy! That's a lesson learned. We may have to pull that trick out for back talk!

Paula Jennings said...

Oh my! We as well may need to try that one.

loui said...

OH my-- I would learn my lesson for sure!

Amy Griffin said...

I love that picture...and it is very funny - hard lesson learned!

Contributors