Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Baking Lesson-Carrying on the Tradition

Kingston is a great helper! He really enjoys being in the kitchen while I'm cooking. I can remember my mom teaching me to make raisin bread when we had snow days! Well, we didn't quite have a snow day today, but I was in the mood for bread. So today we had a lesson in making bread. Kingston is an expert dough puncher!! That used to be my favorite part too! I wish we had some pictures from the actual baking process (think flour everywhere) but it slipped my mind. Here's the end product. Kingston was very proud of his accomplishment!

PS:Thanks Aunt Amy for the awesome apron!




3 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

yumm! The bread looks great but not as good as Kingston in his apron!

loui said...

recipe? yumm that looks great!
cute apron and great smile on your face Jamie!!!!

Brooke said...

found your blog thru Ainsley's. yea!

Contributors