Saturday, March 22, 2008

Silver Dollar City

We braved the crowds and headed to Silver Dollar City for opening day! It was the busiest that we had ever seen. We parked in a parking lot miles from the park and had to wait for six school buses to load up before it was our turn! We had a great time though. My mom and I both agreed that just being able to walk in and smell the yummy smells made it worth the wait!

The funniest part of the whole trip came on the way home. We were driving back to West Plains from Branson and we were in the middle of nowhere. From the backseat I hear "Mommy, I need to go potty!" So I ask Kingston, "Can you wait for a gas station or do I need to pull over?" Most of you who know me, know that I was praying he would say I can wait. But no! He needs to go now! So we pull over in an abandon drive way on the side of the road and I'm thinking he just needs to pee pee. But wrong again! He needs to GO not once, but twice!!! Wow! It was quite an experience. The whole time I'm wondering, Why didn't I bring his potty????



Kingston was fascinated with the water wheel.



Kingston was cracking us up while he was riding the ladybugs. He was singing his heart out the whole time he was riding. I sure wish I knew what he was singing!!!

No comments:

Contributors