Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 7 and 8-Car Trip and Home

Saturday and Sunday were days of traveling. We did stop at Frankenmuth again, but this time it was to shop! They had one of the biggest outlet malls I have ever seen! We also ate at this place where the portions were huge. Let's just say a side order of bacon was about 2 pounds!! Kingston definitely got his fill of bacon! Sat. night we at pizza and played cards.

Sunday morning I had an early wake up call. Kingston was sleeping with me and he wakes up and tells me he's going to sleep on me. I push him back to his side only to feel that he is SOAKED! While I was out at the truck getting a pull-up he informed Mimi that the orange juice did it to him! (He did have a BIG glass of juice before he went to bed!) It took him about an 1 1/2 to go back to sleep, and by then it was time to get up to get on the road. Luckily he was in a great mood for the ride. He and his "friends" (blankie, puppy, frog, teddy bear) made up stories almost the whole 9 hours back to TN! I so wish I had a video camera for that part! After a yummy dinner at Uncle Jonathan's and Aunt Amy's we headed to church, where thankfully they had a "class" for Kingston. Then we headed back to Memphis and arrived around 10:30! The trip was awesome, but I'm very glad to be home and back into a routine!

No comments:

Contributors